Thursday, July 12, 2007

C'mon, Vogue!


Well, I've got a new passion. Modeling. I honestly believe I'm terrible at it, but it's so much fun!

Earlier this week, I got a call from a former client, asking me if I could be a model for a photo shoot for a feature in the Tennessean. Oh, the pressure! I caved. I'm a sucker for trying on clothes and shoes, so I agreed.

This morning, the photographer and feature writer came to Petite Boutique for the shoot. The owner, Laurie Roe, pulled a few outfits for me to try and we got down to business. The Tennessean team was wonderful. They gave great direction and were very generous with their compliments. It was a nice little ego boost.

I had a great time this morning and even came home with a new pair of sunglasses.

Watch for the feature in Sunday's edition of The Tennessean.

3 comments:

Kim said...

THAT IS THE COOLEST THING!!!! Okay, is there a way for you to scan this to be on your blog? I want to see these pictures! How fun!

Whitney said...

Hi Laura! I've read your blog a couple times and don't think I've ever said hello! That's so fun that you did a modeling shoot! Hope all is well, your baby girl is gorgeous!

Lindsay said...

I saw your pictures and they looked great! I'm sure that was lots of fun. Any free clothes?