Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Beach!

I know you haven't been waiting around for my beach post (except you, mom), but I apologize for the delay. I've just had a few things that were higher on the priority list.


We had a great time at the beach. We stayed in the same place as last year--Mediterra in Perdido Key, FL--and were very pleased with our accommodations. We had great weather, beautiful sand, an indoor pool to die for, and awesome seafood.


My only complaint was the bugs! On our way down, as soon as we got through Montgomery, we started hearing them splat on the windshield. It sounded like rain. Yuck! The wind one day took care of them for a while. Then they reappeared. I think it was mating season. Gross.


Nothing else really exciting to share, but I'll leave you with some pictures of our trip:
















Our bathtub was fantastic!!! Avery loves a good bath, so this was a dream for her.





6 comments:

Za and Krishon said...

Looks beautiful and relaxing. Look at those kiddos! Stuart is all ready for the beachside country club with his shirt. I still can't figure out who he looks like?!

josh and darci said...

They are so cute! And looking SO MUCH ALIKE!

Sallie said...

YAY! new pics! Your kiddos are so cute, Laura! I can't get over how big Stuart is! Sweet boy! I could just EAT those cheeks! And Avery is looking so "big girl!" Tell her to slow down please!

The Houston's said...

Oh, that makes me want to go to the beach!!!! Glad ya'll had fun!

Kim said...

How fun! =)

Amanda Brooks said...

Precious pictures! I cannot believe how big your kiddos are!! I'm glad you guys had a good time!