Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Other Blog

I started another blog. I have no idea how I'm going to keep up with two, but I'm gonna try! The other blog is www.theserviceproject.blogspot.com. It's dedicated to my reviews of restaurant service. What???

I know it sounds completely off the wall, but I've always had a strong passion for good restaurant service. We've all had bad restaurant experiences. It's hard to forget them. My plan here is to critique restaurant service with the ultimate goal of having restaurants improve their service. I've been writing training material for years now--assembling notes from my various experiences along the way. This new blog is going to be my sounding board and my storage unit for all the notes to come.

I'd appreciate if you'd bookmark the site and share it with others. I plan to make it interesting and I promise to share the funny stuff along the way. Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Amy Anderson Westerman said...

LOVE your blog template! You are SO MEGA talented! :) LOVE! :)

Nancy said...

Now post again on your "All the Troups" site. I need to hear about my Troups!