Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wisdom teeth

Today was a whirlwind. We got up in time to get Avery dressed and off to daycare. Chad and I went from there to Dr. Malin's office. Chad had to get his wisdom teeth extracted. It didn't take very long -- maybe an hour. The nurse came to get me when it was all over and gave me all the important instructions.

I laughed for the next hour. Chad was so drugged that he had no idea what he was doing. He honestly didn't remember anything. When he saw me in the room with him, he asked me if they were about to get started. But they were already done. He was hilarious.

But I got him home and fed him and gave him pain pills and put him to bed. Then I pulled out the computer and got going on marketing plans. Major updates are due this week for the big titles we presented two weeks ago. I've tried not to miss a beat by being out of the office. Of course, I've trained myself not to get too worked up. I tend to be a perfectionist, but I know when to draw the line most of the time now.

We had a great weekend in Florence for Jana's wedding, although we're still sore from riding the wave runner all weekend. Chad and I thought our legs would fall off. It's kind of tough to get around to everyone in the family when we're in Florence, but we got pretty close. We also got some fun pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Could she BE any cuter?! I loved seeing her, and her beautiful mommy & cutiepie daddy.
About Chad's teeth- use peas for ice packs. They mold to the face better. And make sure he stretches his mouth open to the max ever so often, or he'll get to where he can't! Hope he's feeling better by now. Love you!!

Lincoln said...

Laura,
She is beautiful! You all look great! We miss you both! Trish

Kim said...

Hey Loser! Have you checked my blog lately?? I've got you 2 gorgeous girls on there. Miss you; love you- mean it! =)