Saturday, October 28, 2006

Two by two

We have teeth! Avery's two bottom front teeth arrived today. I had a sneaking suspicion that they were coming due to her incessant gnawing lately. She's been "biting" at the most inopportune times and it's quite uncomfortable for me! She hasn't been droowling or fussing. She seems fairly comfortable, so we might actually survive this phase unscathed.

We've had a very busy last few days. After a weekend trip to North Carolina to visit my family, we dropped Chad off in Raleigh to meet some of his co-workers for a week-long audit in Danville, Virginia -- again (it seems like he has been there a lot lately.) So Avery and I were home alone most of the week. We managed to get nothing done around the house, too.

We went to a Halloween party at the Miller farm last night and have a dinner date with the Daniels at Don and Mary Stanford's house tonight. Big weekend. I can't post pictures yet because we left the camera cord at my parents' house and the camera battery is dead. Maybe I'll get some video on here soon. More later . . .

2 comments:

Cristin Claire said...

Hey! It was great meeting you at Mayfair on Sunday and Avery is absolutely beautiful! Its so great reading people's blogs when you can actually put a face with a name!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the whole teething thing! looks like yall have more to go about like us!