Saturday, February 23, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday


Today is my sweet husband's 27th birthday. He catches up with me in age for a few days each year! The poor thing is desperately trying to fight a virus that has plagued him for the last 4 days. We had big plans for stuff to do today, but our primary concern is to get him well so he can play a very active role in the delivery of his second child ANY DAY NOW.

Doll, I love you more every day. Thank you for choosing me and making me a better person. You are my best friend and I couldn't imagine this life without you. You're my world! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

the millers said...

happy birthday, chadwell!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Chad!!!

Kim said...

OHHHH! Flashback to Singarama with your title! =))) (big smile)!

Kelly Litton said...

Tell Chad we said Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your new little one!!!

Love you guys!
Kelly