Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where do they live?

After I picked Avery up at MDO yesterday, we sat down in the kitchen and she had a snack while I went through her backpack. I pulled out her daily report and her artwork. She had colored sea life. I pointed to each animal and had her tell me what they were. She correctly identified the octopus, fish and starfish. However, when I asked him where they lived, she replied, "Mount Vernon!" She kills me.

I don't know that she'll ever let go of learning about George Washington. She knows he was the first president and that he lived at Mount Vernon, but now she think everyone we know lives there!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew said...

at least she knows where he lived! my kids think george washington lives on the dollar bill!