Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dog days of summer

Avery's been very busy while she's out of preschool this month. (I'm hanging in there, by the way, but very eager for Crieve Hall MDO to start up again in September!) Here are a few pictures from our fun lately:

Grandma and Avery, playing with a little bottle --hours of fun


Yummy watermelon on the deck, stripped down to a diaper to save the clothes!


Cooling off in the little pool -- so hot, even I had to join her!


Noshing on corn on the cob - she wouldn't let us pry it out of her hands before leaving the restaurant!


Enjoying a refreshing hose-off at the Troup farm


Playing in the dryer. Don't worry -- it wasn't on! She was having a ball!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I still can't decide who she looks more like -- you or Chad. Either way, she is too cute!

Kim said...

Thank you thank you thank you for posting pictures!!!!!! I can't believe you can get her hair in a pigtails. How adorable. LOVE the corn picture- and watermelon. And the dryer- so funny.
I see what you mean about a haircut. It looks good pulled back while those bangs are growing out. She's just precious.

Sallie said...

I'm so glad you posted new pics of the little princess! She's getting so big! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pigtails! give her kisses for me!

The Blankinships said...

yay! i love the new pictures! we had fun at the pool the other day. let's go again before it closes.

Christy said...

Pics are great and I say she looks so like Chad--pretty anyway though:)

Anonymous said...

My first comment...Just as the others said, TOO CUTE!