Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wild Child

My daughter is half Tasmanian devil. In the last week, she has found another level of energy and fun. She'll run and jump and spin in circles while squealing with delight. On Sunday afternoon, she thrashed around on my friend's living room floor laughing and jumping on Steve-o's chest. But as soon as we put her in her carseat for the drive home, she could barely hold her eyes open. She slept--HARD--for 5 hours in the car.

I've decided that this wild chaos is her way of trying to stay awake. I really must capture it all on camera and post here for your viewing enjoyment. It makes me tired just watching her.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Please DO capture that on video! =)

Christy said...

I don't know if I believe that about our sweet little Avery:) Baylor can get pretty crazy sometimes too, maybe it's their age?!?!