Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Last night at Bunco, our newest player Heather Miller accused me of being a bad blogger. I don't profess to be a great blogger, nor do I promise to blog every day, but I'm not that bad. A few days ago, I even blogged about how infrequently I blog. But I'm not a bad blogger. All that to say, I'm going to be better about posting.

I haven't posted much lately because I don't have photos on this computer. I feel guilty when I don't include a picture with each and every entry. (By the way, this computer is the same one from my freshman year of college, I think.) Chad's work laptop archives all our photos, but he's been shopping around for a new computer for me. Hooray! We're searching for a laptop I can use for my business -- public relations and marketing, for those of you who don't know -- that also has enough memory to keep up with all our priceless pictures of our adorable little girl.

I spend hours in front of the computer each day working on PR campaigns and writing proposals. I'm also on the phone quite a bit. So when I have free time (Who am I kidding? I don't have any free time!) I don't usually want to spend it in front of aforementioned computer.

I really do enjoy blogging. It's a fantastic emotional outlet. Of course, let's be honest. Sometimes what I really want to say shouldn't ever be posted for just anyone to read. You don't want to hurt feelings. You don't want psycho stalkers to know every detail of your schedule. You don't want in-laws to have a cow about your still-unrefined parenting skills. You catch my drift.

So it's Valentine's Day. I TOLD Chad not to do anything special or buy anything for me. Money's pretty tight around here since I left Nelson to stay home with Avery. However, this morning, I woke up to two dozen incredibly gorgeous hybrid roses -- without thorns!!! They are the same kind we had in our wedding, but quite possibly even more beautiful.

Thank you, darlin', for being my best friend. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I did not say your were bad; I said you were lazy! :o)
I'm kidding!!!! You're busy; we all know that! For the record, I'm not the greatest Blogger either... most days I simply post a picture or two -- with no commentary -- just to keep the natives (aka grandparents) from becoming restless!

Christy said...

Yeah for new computers...we got one a few months ago and love it:) Yeah for Chad going the extra mile with two dozen. It was nice to run ito you today. We may see you at church--who knows?

Leslie Ware said...

FYI--Jackson works at dell. He can possibly get you a discount if you are interested in buying one from them. Hope all is going well with you guys:)

warehouse01 at comcast.net

Jackson and Leslie Ware

Kim said...

Tee hee- post the details. I'd love to hear the dish. =)

Jodi Mitchell said...

You are not that bad but I do love reading what is going on in your life even when I do not get to be around. Love ya!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

MacBooks are the BEST! It has tons of cool features - many of which make blogging & uploading photos very easy.