Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Secret's Out

I suppose it's finally time to let the cat out of the bag. On March 9, we anticipate the arrival of a new member of the family. Avery is going to be a big sister!

We managed to keep it all quiet for the longest time so we could enjoy it ourselves for a while. I also wanted my clients to maintain their confidence in my skills. I believe I've proven that I'm quite capable of handling all their needs while growing a person at the same time!

I'm thrilled to be pregnant. I love the way my body changes and adore experiencing one of God's most beautiful mysteries. Even now, God is knitting the child together inside me. Wow! Who, after witnessing the miracle of life, would deny believing in God?

I appreciate your prayers during these next 25 (or 26, if this baby is like its sister) weeks. I leave you with the first picture of our little bundle.

17 comments:

Leslie Ware said...

Congratulations! Jackson and I are pumped for you guys!

Leslie Ware

Christy said...

I still can't believe you guys kept it a secret THAT LONG!! We are excited for you:)

Katie said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. Y'all are better at secrets then my husband who had told everyone he knew when we were just 5 weeks along.

The Blankinships said...

we are so happy for yall! i know this peanut will be just as cute and sweet as your first! congratulations!!!

Sallie said...

YEA!!! preggoo together again! I love it! give your tummy hugs for me!

Karen said...

That is so wonderful to hear...congratulations!! I still check in on you via your blog and was super glad I checked it today. Does Avery have a clue yet? Can't wait to hear more about this little one's progress!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I found your blog through Heather. I'm so excited for you guys!

Kim said...

YEA!!!!! That is the cutest picture. I've been checking your blog SO much, waiting for you to post this. =) love you- mean it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats to you guys!

The Wessons said...

Congratulations! We are very happy for you guys!

The Normans! said...

So exciting!!! We look forward to meeting this precious new Troup! :o)

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

Jillina said...

Wow! Congrats! How does Avery feel about being a big sister?

Gina said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!! What a blessing to love being pregnant - I am thrilled for you!
Love,
gina

Anonymous said...

Laura,
OK, I kept my mouth shut and did not tell a soul!! Thought you'd NEVER tell!
Congrats!
Linda G.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Congratulations!!!