Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fun with Crayons

Avery has taken interest in crayons lately. I'm not exactly sure she knows what to do with them, though. She knows they draw on paper, but she hasn't figured out how to use enough pressure to make the markings dark enough to see. At least she can't draw on herself! She mostly likes to empty them out on the floor and put them back in the box and hide them in the fireplace. Sounds fun, eh?

I'll leave you with a sweet photo of part of our bedtime ritual. We read a book and sing a prayer before bed. Tonight's book was Touch and Feel Baby Animals.

5 comments:

The Wessons said...

The picture of Avery and Chad is precious!!! Christi

Jodi Mitchell said...

She is so cute!

Leslie Ware said...

That is such a sweet picture!

the millers said...

I miss my little Avery! Will you give her kisses from me, please?!

Kim said...

Oh precious.