Friday, April 13, 2007

Reading out loud

I drive my sweet husband crazy every night when I read through all my favorite blogs. I laugh out loud and then proceed to read the blog to him so I can share the hilarity with him. He usually doesn't get it. He's not the stay-at-home mom who relates to all the other stay-at-home moms who have kiddos who do funny things.

Thank you, blogger moms, for sharing your kids' funny stories. We need the laughs (sometimes just to get through the day and know we're not alone.)

3 comments:

The Wessons said...

Hey Laura I thought I would let you know we have a blog now. thewessons.blogspot.com so check us out.

2coopers said...

hey laura,
it has been forever. thanks so much for the prayers...we are loving every minute of this and at the same time are very znxious...I hope all is well with you and yours..

michael

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I hear ya girl! I hear ya!!! I do the SAME thing. Jamin thinks im crazy...