Monday, April 09, 2007

Still here

Hi blogger friends. We've had a very busy last few days. We're glad to have a lighter schedule, but I'm really going to miss rehearsal for the Easter concert.

Yesterday will go down in history as my favorite morning of worship EVER! It was wonderful and a very encouraging way to celebrate my birthday. We capped off the day with a concert that night. I am so blessed to sing with all those talented people. Brandon deserves some high praise for all the work he does, the hours he puts into it and the selfless heart he has for the ministry at Otter Creek.

My parents were in town this weekend. We went to Florence for a couple of hours on Saturday to check in on Nannie and Grandaddy and found them both doing well. We had lunch at Grandma's and braved the cold while the kiddos hunted eggs. Even though it was pure chaos there, I loved having everybody together. I miss my parents so much and hate that we live so far away. We're planning our next trip to see them. It won't be soon enough.

I'll leave you with some pictures to enjoy. Thanks for checking on us!
Avery (and her funny pony tail) at the hospital waiting for Caroline's birth

Enjoying the warm weather and soft grass

Exploring the zoo (on the most crowded day of the year)

Hot tubbin' with my college buddies at Tickled Blue Cabin on Center Hill Lake

3 comments:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday:) I loved yesterday too. Amy W and I wondered where you guys were on Sat. now we know. Glad you had some fun family time.

Kim said...

I'm an idiot! I forgot to call you on your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yay! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! such great pics