Thursday, April 12, 2007

My other babies

Thursdays are my favorite! I volunteer in Mrs. Jones' kindergarten class at Kirkpatrick Elementary and love (almost) every minute of it. The kids are hilarious and so much fun, even though sometimes they have a tough time behaving. Mrs. Jones is a great teacher and gives these kids every chance in the world to thrive.


THANK YOU to everyone who has kept Avery for me so I can volunteer at Kirkpatrick. I'm so sorry for begging all the time. Please know that you are a ministry to me. I love you!
I also look forward to The Office & Grey's Anatomy and this week, Notes from the Underbelly! Loafing with my girlfriends in front of the TV this week!
Here are my Kirkpatrick babies:

Asma, San'Twan, & Tyssa
Reginae & Liric
Terelle & Michelle
Javontae
Terelle & Ashton

2 comments:

The Normans! said...

Those children are so cute! Seeing them makes me miss teaching! I think it is so great that you are volunteering at Kirkpatrick. I know that both the students AND Mrs. Jones are benefiting from your time and effort. :o)

Kim said...

They look cute. You know, if you ever move on from Mrs. Jones, you should check out Granbery. I keep meaning to ask you- how did you get started with this?