Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My little man

This post is dedicated to my sweet Stuart. I take lots of pictures of Avery because she asks me to, so I'm making a conscious effort to capture more of Stuart's best moments for the ol' blog.
It's so rare that I get pictures of myself with my kiddos since I'm always the one behind the camera! (Check out my impressive biceps! That's the only good thing about the 400 lb carseat.)

Stuart is turning into a little ham. He loves to laugh and grin and his smile makes my heart melt.

He loves his activity mat. I catch him craning his neck to "make eyes" at me. It's adorable!

Avery also loves her brother's activity mat and makes it a point to hang out under it with him. She is so gentle with him and says the sweetest things. Oh to have a video camera ready for moments like that...

No post is complete without catching Avery in action. We replaced the markers this week. We previously had Rose Art ones and they were pitiful. Wal-mart had Crayola ones on sale this past weekend. Hooray!

6 comments:

Sallie said...

your babies are beautiful and their aunt sassy misses them terribly! Now that we're both not pregnant...lets plan a trip together!!! you guys could come here...or we could meet in the middle! we just miss you guys!

Za and Krishon said...

I totally almost teared up looking at him...he's growing so fast! I can't take this much longer...we HAVE to come see him before he leaves for college! What beautiful children you and Chad have smiling and running around.

Kim said...

I love his laugh. I told my mom I think he's the happiest baby ever. I miss cuddling with him! =)

The Blankinships said...

that little smile is the cutest! and, i'm completely envious of your rockstar arms!

Anonymous said...

Stuart is so cute and I can't wait until he and Campbell can have play dates when they can actually play with each other. Avery is such a good big sister and I can tell she is very proud of her little brother.

The Wessons said...

Stuart has gotten so big. I haven't seen you guys in forever.