Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Quick update

I'm way overdue for an update from the Troup household. And my mom has threatened me within an inch of my life if I don't get new photos on the blog!

Avery, Stuart and I went to Murfreesboro a few days ago to Lola's house so the kids could play and the mommies could get some work done. Here are Avery and Lola's son Rowan playing with Play-Doh (which we eventually caught them eating.)
Chad has also been introducing Avery to the game of golf. She really loves it, but we're going to have to get her a set of lefty clubs.
We've also spent quite a bit of time at the YMCA pool. Avery is fearless out there and can't get enough. We're pretty eager to get her in swimming lessons so she can learn strokes and get really comfortable under the water.
I've been working on making Tiffany's bridal veil, so Avery is very interested in wedding stuff. I pulled my veil out of the closet for her to try on. She acts like a little princess. Avery is going to be the flower girl in Tiffany's wedding next month, so we're getting her hyped up so she'll actually perform her flower-throwing duties when the time comes.
We celebrated the 4th in Huntsville at Chad's parents' house. We let Avery stay up late for the fireworks that we could see from Joe Davis Stadium. We introduced her to sparklers, too!
Avery's adores her buddy Fenley. Here are the girls playing under the kitchen table after life group on Sunday.
Stuart is growing exponentially. Don't you love his man boobs?
He is such a sweet kiddo and just rolls with the punches. We're very blessed to have such a laid back child.

7 comments:

Za and Krishon said...

What fun Avery is having! Stuart is a butterball...sooo cute....!

Tiffany Ann said...

I sure do love Avery's swimsuit, wonder who gave it to her!!!
Stuart is going to be so embarrassed when he gets older and sees that picture of him (which makes me laugh) and you saying "man boobs"

Kim said...

Thanks for all the picture updates. =)

Sallie said...

such good pictures! I'm glad to see new ones of little Stu! I miss you guys! So glad you are doing so well! You look GREAT!

Allison said...

What precious children you've been blessed with! I love the pink bikini top..that couldn't be any cuter!!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

yeah, a lefty! and check out that belly on stuart! what cute kids.

P said...

Avery's swimsuit is sooo precious! Hope you and your beautiful family are doing great