Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Heinous oversight



I'm embarassed that I didn't even mention yesterday that my baby brother turned 21. I had already talked to him on the phone multiple times to wish him Happy Birthday and remind him to behave, but I should have paid him tribute here on the ol' blog.
It blows my mind that he's 21. That makes me feel really old. He's a senior at UNC-Chapel Hill (and he's a HUGE Tarheels fan) and he's so independent. I'm very proud of the man he has grown up to be -- so responsible and confident, but kind and compassionate, too.
I'm so lucky to have such a great little brother. We miss you. Happy Birthday Uncle Ben!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I am excited to see yours so I can keep up with you and your precious family! There is lots to do in Utah...enjoy the amazing views, ride bikes, hike, shop and play in Park City, Rodeos, go see Sundance...feel free to call me or email if you want to hear more!